MediaMotorEurope (MME), a mentoring programme supported by the European Commission, is looking for high-potential European deeptech innovators who can target today’s most relevant media industry challenges. So far, this programme has already selected 40 deeptech startups/scaleups and is now looking for the final promising 20 to enrol in the programme!
European startups and scaleups are invited to apply for MME third and last open call on F6S until 27 May 2021 at 17h00 CEST!
MME is powered by strong media and innovation hubs, as well as key players in the tech and investment scene: VRT, Media City Bergen, Thermi, Athens Technology Center, Cluster Sofia Knowledge City, FastTrack, and F6S.
The 6-month programme will foster the development of creative and unique deeptech solutions targeting some of the biggest challenges and needs that the media sector faces, such as the fight against misinformation and fake news; improved accessibility and inclusion of media services for people with disabilities; more advanced human-machine interaction; better protection of personal data through new technologies; and transition towards a data-driven media 4.0 market.
What does MediaMotorEurope offer?
The intensive mentoring programme aims to bring deeptech innovators from an MVP to a growing company together with candidate clients in the media sector and potential investors.
Selected startups and scaleups get:
- Dedicated coaching to support upscaling the business and soft-landing to new markets
- Tailored support and guidance to the startups’ needs and challenges, improving skills in areas such as product-market fit, legal aspects, pitching readiness, fundraising, product development, strategic management, internationalisation, UX and Design, etc.
- Matchmaking with media & creative corporations and public procurement support
- Meetings and networking opportunities with investors
- Pitching and showcasing at major media events, such as Slush, IBC, Digital Media Days and New Radio Day, as well as Mediatech on Stage
- The chance to win tickets to relevant international conferences of high impact
- Vouchers of up to EUR 600 to support travel costs to events (if health/safety regulations allow)
The third support cycle will take place between July and December 2021. All services are sponsored and offered for free thanks to Startup Europe.
Applications open until 27 May at 17h00 CEST: https://www.f6s.com/mediamotoreurope3/apply
Follow us today to take part in shaping the media solutions of the future.