Are you a deeptech innovator with solutions for the media and creative industries?
Apply now for MediaMotorEurope!
MediaMotorEurope (MME), a mentoring programme supported by Startup Europe, is looking for 20 high-potential European deeptech innovators who can target today’s most relevant media industry challenges. Applications are open to the first MME open call: European startups and scaleups are invited to apply on F6S until 17 July 2020 at 17h00 CEST!
MME is powered by strong media and innovation hubs, as well as key players in the tech and investment scene: VRT, Media City Bergen, Thermi, Athens Technology Center, Cluster Sofia Knowledge City, FastTrack, and F6S.
The 6-month programme will foster the development of creative and unique deeptech solutions targeting some of the biggest challenges and needs that the media sector faces, such as the fight against misinformation and fake news; improved accessibility and inclusion of media services for people with disabilities; more advanced human-machine interaction; better protection of personal data through new technologies; and transition towards a data-driven media 4.0 market.
What does MediaMotorEurope offer?
The intensive mentoring programme aims to bring deeptech innovators from an MVP to a growing company together with candidate clients in the media sector and potential investors.
Selected startups and scaleups get:
- Dedicated coaching to support upscaling the business and soft-landing to new markets
- Tailored support and guidance to the startups’ needs and challenges, improving skills in areas such as product-market fit, legal aspects, pitching readiness, fundraising, product development, strategic management, internationalisation, UX and Design, etc.
- Matchmaking with media & creative corporations and public procurement support
- Meetings and networking opportunities with investors
- Pitching and showcasing at major media events
- The chance to win tickets to relevant international conferences of high impact
- Vouchers to support travel costs
The programme takes place between September 2020 and February 2021. All services are offered for free thanks to Startup Europe.
Applications open until 17 July at 17h00 CEST: https://www.f6s.com/mediamotoreurope1/apply
Follow us today to take part in shaping the media solutions of the future.